Henri’s Cloud Nine works hard to bring you the latest, hottest homecoming trends for 2011 including dresses, shoes and accessories. And hot, sexy plus size homecoming dress are no exception! Check out these plus size homecoming dress tips and find your perfect dress to complete your dream homecoming night!
- Accents around the waist are the best way to create that hourglass figure that is so hot this year. Show off your waist with a dress that has cinching, or ruching, at the waist or a dress that features a belt.
- The fun and flirty R425 Riva homecoming dress features a cinched waist accent to accent your curves. It’s jeweled embellishments and satin pink fabric will ensure you shine on the dance floor!
- Homecoming dresses with straps are an easy way to hide unsightly bra straps. Choose a dress with wide straps with chunky jewels and embellishments to draw the eyes upwards.
- The R431 Riva Homecoming Dress features elegant straps to hide bra straps and has many other features that make them a sexy plus-size homecoming dress choice. This Riva dress also features a beautiful jeweled belt to help accentuate your hourglass shape.
- Halter tops are a hot trend for the 2011 homecoming provide support for girls with a large bust. A halter top adds feminine details while defining desirable curves.
- The ED326 Landa homecoming dress is a perfect dress for plus-size girls. It features a halter top with a trendy, beautiful pattern to create interest and sexy curves. It’s high waist makes the bust appear higher which draws eyes up.
- Curvy figures are accentuated by a slightly lower neck-line. It’s important to embrace your cuves, don’t hide them!
- The ED328 Landa homecoming dress features a lower v-neck to accent the bust, wide straps to hide bra straps, a belt to highlight the waist and a gorgeous pattern.
The most important thing to remember is to show off your curves! Find a homecoming dress that makes you look hot and makes you feel comfortable! Let Henri’s help you find your perfect plus size homecoming dress. Visit www.henris.com now.